Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's Funny

I sat down about 5 times this week to blog, and then never did. I would get 3 paragraphs in then get distracted. it has been that kind of week, but you know it has been a good week too, and a rough week too. this upper resp junk that has been going around the country hit me this week. It stinks! but then i think, Thank you Lord from keeping it from me this long. So I will go on and see what is next. I learned alot this week. At work and in Bible Study. I learned alot. I pray for those in my life that have lost people. There was alot of death this week. So I pray for them, and then move on, my mind is jumping tonight,, I am having a hard time keeping a straight thought hahaha, been like that all day today.

So The Biggest Loser. One of my addictions, but how ironic that LOSER has such a negative connotation, and yet that is something people WANT to be. Then I think about that Biblical principle about losing your life to be saved and being a servent, that means that I want to be the biggest loser too. I want to be the biggest loser of my life for God's Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment