Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Been a few days

Alot has happened this week. I am trying to sort it all out in my head. I am getting there.

Big changes at the office, 2 people are gone, they are trying to get someone new in, more patients, more work, lots of fun! I love what I do, and thank God everyday he put me where he did.

Gavin keeps me on my toes, he is starting to have alot of attitude. I am praying that God gives me the wisdom to deal with it. it is amazing to me that a 2 year old can talk back as well as any teenager!

Other than that, I am just working on keeping up with my diabetes and trying to eat better, another one of those dicipline things :D

Until next time,

Erin

2 comments:

  1. He can not!!!! My teen is better than him ANYDAY!!! hehhe Our ped. told us when our boys were 2-4.. it is like when they are 12-14... trying to figure out the whole.. am I a baby or a big kid.. and trying to get independant.. and wanting to do things on their own.. and scared cause they want mommy to still do for them... all that...
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discipline is good for your health! :-)
    Love you

    ReplyDelete