Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 1.


I am trying to turn a corner in my life. If you know me, you know that I have grown leaps and bounds emotionally and mentally over the last couple years. However I still have a ways to go. One of the things I am working on is being more disciplined with stuff. Keeping up on my house and car being clean, a daily devotional time, Getting up at the same time, whether I need to or not so I can get stuff done, things like that. I think as part of that journaling will be a good way to get things out that I need to, triumphs, frustrations, and just everyday happenings. We will see how this goes. anyway, I will have more to say later I am sure, but for now, Hello blogging world, Erin has arrived!

1 comment:

  1. Erin, way to go! I'm so impressed with your "go-to-it" attitude! Blogging, journaling, and generally writing down how the day went is a wonderful idea and it's helped me many times! I've journaled most nights growing up and looking back is such an encouragment! May God give you grace to persever.

    ReplyDelete