Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Good Day!

Today was a day full of fun and family! My brother-in-law got baptized, which was really cool, alot of people have been praying for him for a long time! Not only that, but I got to sleep in!

Gavin has been getting up alot at night again, which is frustrating, because he started sleeping through the night at 3 weeks old and now he is two!!! we struggled with this for a while, then he got better about it, then it got bad again, now this week he slept through 2 nights then the third got up again. I think part of it is that he is sick. He has had this lingering cough, for like a few months, and so he has coughing fits, which makes me sad for him. I just continue to lift him up to Christ that is all I can do.

There is a woman in my life who I admire very much. She was diagnosed a few months ago with brain cancer. They found it really late and chemo did no good, they said at the time they found it, 40% of her brain had atrophied. (frozen or quit working) but she never stopped smiling, and still she is joyful. She said, you know it is going to be ok, whatever IT is it is going to be ok, God is in control. WOW! I pray everyday for her. and also that God will give me an attitude like hers, no matter what life brings, IT will be ok, because God is in control, yesterday, today, and forever. To God be the Glory Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment