Sunday, April 19, 2009

A small confession......

So, The begining of any 12 step program, is to admit that you have a problem right? Ok, so here it goes...... I have a problem., now this may shock you, so brace your self.............................

I am lazy. Ok, not much of a shock i know, I am working on it, I don't know what the point is to writing it in a blog, accept maybe just to see it, I don't know. I have also come to realize recently, that I am not making the best decisions as far as food goes, I mean yea I am eating, but too much and the wrong stuff....... :D it all tastes good though. SO here is my goal for this week,

1. be less lazy, keep up with stuff better, and
2. Eat smaller porportions, of better food. I will check in and let you know how it goes......

This was a good weekend, Gavin and I have had a lot of fun, playing outside, we ate a picnic dinner last night outside the apartment, hung out all day today, playing and snuggling, he fell asleep in my arms, which he doesn't do alot, so that was fun, anyway, I hope God has blessed you all with a weekend as fun as mine.

1 comment:

  1. I have found "to be less lazy" is NOT a good goal. hahaha! It's better to make a small goal than a general one. Example: do the dishes right after dinner instead of putting it off; or dust every Tuesday; or ... you get the idea.
    Remember your health is very important not only to you but Gavin as well. If you get sick, Gavin will not like it!!! :-)
    Keep up the great work Erin!
    Love you
    Aunt Molly

    ReplyDelete